MSM is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed Manager for Training and Development in India. The role holder will be reporting to the Senior Manager for Training and Development and will be involved in the implementation of the training strategy to support the organization’s current and future business needs.
The Manager for Training and Development will be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training covering end-to-end processes, transactions, and reports.
What You’ll Do
- Identifying training and development needs within the organization
- Development of detailed training modules, flowcharts, and framework to smoothen the training
- Understanding of e-learning techniques for the development of e-learning materials
- Plan, organize and direct a wide range of training activities
- Managing the delivery of training and development programs
- Handle training issues
- Monitoring and reviewing the training effectiveness of trainees
- Carry out the course evaluation and analysis and act on feedback where necessary to ensure high-quality service provision and continuous improvement
- Organize pieces of training as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery
- Interacting with vendors for different training requirements
Who We’re Looking For
- 8 to 10 years of experience in staff training & development
- At least 3 years’ experience of technical and soft skills training, preferably in an international organization.
- Experience of working within a multi-location team
- CIPD Training qualification or equivalent preferred (ISTD or any other training/coaching certificate)
- Experience in training delivery via face to face, CBT modules, and e-learning / collaborative platforms
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Can thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who motivates and inspires people around them
What We Offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
- Anywhere in India
Who We Are
MSM Unify is a student recruitment platform that empowers education institutions, agents, and students. It unifies the stakeholders of student recruitment, allowing them to work collaboratively online to diversify their students and reach the curious learners of the world. This expansive, AI-powered platform also offers comprehensive, free resources for students and other program seekers in the international education space.
MSM Unify is backed by the experience and expertise of M Square Media (MSM), a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrollment management, education management, and EdTech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.