About the position
MSM is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Manager. This position will report to the department
hierarchy. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the agents, students and senior management
Specific responsibilities include
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with counselors and
overseas education consultants.
- Hold presentations, seminars and spot evaluation sessions.
- Develop implement and manage a digital strategy to maximize international student
- A demonstrated ability to speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal
and formal settings.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Train and mentor others, as well as design training programs.
- Exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Pro-actively generate ideas to develop business opportunities.
- Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Business Administration or a similar field
- Min 1 year Experience in Sales & Business Development
- Able to travel and meet and liaise with potential partners and clients
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high-level executives
- Strong analytical skills.
Skills and Experience
- Highly preferred candidates with experience in one or all areas, including: international
education, higher education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, word
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills are required
- Knowledge of general trends, economic drivers and policies across the international education
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work