MSM is looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who will lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support, and driving collaboration. The role is responsible for identifying target audiences and developing marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments. Ultimately, the marketing manager needs to position the brand in the region of jurisdiction and work to lead education agents to recruit more students for MSM partner schools.
Our ideal candidate has experience creating and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be in charge of driving agents towards effective and successful international student recruitment.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with counselors and overseas education consultants
- Hold presentations, seminars, and spot evaluation sessions
- Develop, implement, and manage a digital strategy to maximize international student recruitment
- Proactively generate ideas to develop business opportunities
- Speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings.
- Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region
- Engage and maintain communication with agents regularly
- Mentor and guide agents to improve the quality and volume of international student enrolment
- Disseminate communications and activities online using CRM and social media platforms including delivering key or inspiring messages
- Encourage engagement from agents, higher education institution leaders, and students
- Be on the lookout for prospective agents
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field; master’s degree is a plus
- With 2 to 5 years of experience in Sales & Marketing, preferably in the International Education sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Strong consultation, collaboration, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To be part of a community that makes a positive difference in international education
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
- India (Chandigarh / Mohali / Mumbai / Ahmedabad / Cochin)
Who We Are
With more than 100 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a leader in innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider that helps institutions increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, agent management, and personalized solutions for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, and market entry and expansion, to name a few. We address the operational, intelligence, and outreach challenges that educational institutions face today and in the future. A globally spread MSM team takes pride in providing world-class solutions to institution partners in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, following applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.