With more than 50 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider for university and admissions, enrolments, and marketing departments with robust solutions that address operational, intelligence, and outreach challenges for educational institutions around the world. A globally spread MSM team takes pride in providing world-class solutions to educational institution partners in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU. Know more about us: M Square Media
MSM is seeking a highly motivated MIS to work in Philippines. The MIS is responsible to prepare, plan, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Preparing a Daily Entry Report, Ageing & Verification Report MIS (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
- Proficient advance excel skills
- Good knowledge of MS office tools
- Handling from daily Basis MIS send all HOD
- Up to date knowledge of product and processes
- Timely MIS Dashboard Management
- Do the entries that into excel file, generate reports in excel using advance excel functions
- Managing manpower activity & work status on a day to day basis
- Providing work orders with detailed description of the employees.
- Keeping track & providing detailed description of employees to the assigned superiors.
- Handle all MIS related query
- Handle the data entry work
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.