Are you passionate about taking on big and complex challenges? Are you determined to deliver results while disrupting the international education industry? We’re looking for a Chief Marketing Officer to lead our Marketing function and drive all aspects of the marketing strategy for MSM. This is a highly influential role within the company, and you will be managing a sizable marketing budget and driving both offline and online campaigns and initiatives.
MSM is looking for a highly skilled and organized MSM Manager to join the team. The MSM Manager must have excellent organization skills and knowledge in International Student Recruitment particularly in the international education sector. The MSM Manager is responsible for conducting market analysis, managing a sales team, and improving company sales. Other responsibilities include generating customer leads and developing sales and marketing strategies that boost business for the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with counsellors and overseas education consultants.
- Hold presentations, seminars and spot evaluation sessions.
- Develop implement and manage a digital strategy to maximize international student recruitment.
- A demonstrated ability to speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.At times require to lead a team.
- Train and mentor others, as well as design training programs.
- Exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Pro-actively generate ideas to develop business opportunities.
- Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly preferred candidates with experience in one or all areas, including: international education, higher education and information technology
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills are required
- Knowledge of general trends, economic drivers and policies across the international education sector
Who We Are Looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Business Administration or a similar field preferred .
- Able to travel and meet and liaise with potential partners and clients .
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high-level executives .
- Strong analytical skills.
- The opportunity to have an impact on the lives of thousands of international students
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
What We Offer
- AThe opportunity to have an impact on thousands of learners’ lives
- ATo work with a brilliant and globally diverse team.
- ATo engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
- AHybrid work.
Location of Work:
Who We Are
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrollment management, education management, and edtech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Global and in-country offices, direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with 800+ institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.