With more than 50 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider for university and admissions, enrolments, and marketing departments with robust solutions that address operational, intelligence, and outreach challenges for educational institutions around the world. A globally spread MSM team takes pride in providing world-class solutions to educational institution partners in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU. Know more about us: M Square Media.
The Multimedia Designer is primarily responsible for developing multimedia content pieces for use during events, on the web and/or social media.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and design graphics and animations for websites and digital marketing collateral.
- Recommend design techniques to improve the design elements of the brand.
- Modify and improvise graphics to optimize load time, structure and layout.
- Edit videos and audio to support multimedia programs.
- Conduct quality checks before submitting any work or project.
- Evaluate design concepts and recommend improvements.
- Collaborate with marketing and public relations teams to determine appropriate visual, textual and animated elements of projects
- Creating graphics, animations, and special effects, as well as editing photos, audio, and video using Adobe Creative Suite or Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Create storyboards for videos and ads
- College education, BA or equivalent required
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a graphic designer/animator and/or video editor required
- Proven Creative and artistic skills for design and layout
- Solid knowledge and minimum of 2 years’ experience with the following software: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Premiere Pro editing required
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with their team and business partners
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written); excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills; excellent organization skills
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential matters and information
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail, excellent planning skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment and as part of a team, taking on tasks at all levels
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on the changing priorities of the department
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.