Founded in 2016, Q Academy is a pioneer in the delivery of technology-focused training for students and companies all over the world. From the design to the learning experience, its courses are specifically suited to the needs of each learner. Q Academy has created a unique space where students can enhance their skills and build on their resume. Started in British Columbia, Canada, we promote industry-driven education through a comprehensive roster of courses in coding and web development, Microsoft, computer fundamentals, graphic design, and other digital programs.
This position is responsible for but not limited to managing, supporting, growing, and maintaining strong, long-term relationships with existing customers as well as continually develop new customers, with the goal to grow new business and expand market share by providing solutions to the needs of current and future contractors, architects and customers by converting them away from competitor products, and carry out other duties as required. This position will involve travel. This position will report to the Director of Sales.
What you’ll do
- Increase account penetration with strategic sales;
- Communicate proactively with all potential clients , to strengthen and expand our relationships
- Generate revenue growth by utilizing consultative selling skills
- Prospect potential customers using various direct methods such as cold-calling, face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Review enrolment history and suggest related and new products that may be of interest;
- Attend trade shows/training sessions when necessary and coordinate and follow-up selected direct mail and calling programs;
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Use Q Academy’s productivity software tools accurately and consistently (i.e. Customer Relationship Management and Pricing Tools);
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Preferred skills and abilities
- Experience cold calling
- Experience working in a fast-paced competitive environment;
- Capable of building and perpetuating profitable business partnerships and relationships which promote long-term success;
- Proven track record in prospecting, qualifying and closing accounts over the phone and in-person;
- Successful relationship building – external and internal;
- Confident and professional communications;
- Sound decision making and strategic thinking;
- Experience in CRM
- Strong ability to work independently to efficiently manage the assigned territory and accounts;
- Candidate must be willing to travel up ;
- Strong ethics, commitment to inclusion and integrity;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Internet).
- Excellent Google Duties skills
Compensation and Location
Manitoba max salary $58,129