Are you passionate about numbers? Are you highly capable of managing our payroll? We’re looking for a Payroll and Accounting Staff to join our Accounts and Finance team. He/She will ensure that accounting deliverables are met and accurate and timely processing of payroll is implemented.
The Payroll and Accounting Staff will perform a variety of accounting duties relating to the processing of payroll and will work under direct supervision/direction of Controller, Accounts & Finance.
What You’ll Do:
- Preparation of company’s payroll
- Reporting and payment of gov’t mandatory contributions ( SSS, Philhealth and HDMF)
- Preparation and filing of Annual Alphalist to be submitted to the BIR
- Address and attend to payroll inquiries from employees
B. Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Recording of transactions in the book of accounts
- Preparation of account analysis and bank reconciliation reporting
- Preparation of invoice and billing
- Reporting, filing and payment to BIR
Who We Are Looking for:
- 2+ years of accounting/payroll experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of applicable tax laws
- Experience in preparing payroll and tax reports, as well as answering payroll inquiries
- Ability to maintain and update employees’ payroll files
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Preferably residing in Quezon City or greater Manila Area, where the office is located, and by law and regulations in PH, the physical books of accounts of the company shall be maintained in the principal place of business and in case of inspection by the BIR, he/she should be able to travel to and be present at the office
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of learners’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
Who We Are
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrollment management, education management, and edtech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Global and in-country offices, direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with 800+ institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.