Are you motivated to make a difference in the international education sector? Are you determined to deliver optimal results? We’re looking for a Product Manager -Virtual Events to be part of our MSM team. This is a highly influential role within the company that requires you to spearhead campaigns and initiatives to promote the business globally.
MSM is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed Product Manager- Virtual Events.
The Product Manager – Virtual Events in MSM will play a key role in developing and implementing a sales strategy for virtual events in international education. This includes identifying and evaluating new opportunities for virtual events, developing and maintaining relationships with key clients and partners in the international education industry, and driving and closing sales for virtual events.
The Product Manager is responsible for monitoring and analyzing virtual event attendance and engagement, staying up-to-date on trends and developments in virtual events and the international education industry, and collaborating with other departments and organizations within the institution to develop and promote international education initiatives.
The Product Manager is also responsible for supervising and mentoring a team of virtual events sales professionals, and representing MSM at external virtual events and meetings..
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for virtual events for MSM.
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities for virtual events and package them as sales offerings to clients and partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and partners in the international education industry.
- Drive and close sales for virtual events to increase revenue and participation.
- Collaborate with other departments and organizations within the institution to develop and promote international education initiatives.
- Monitor and analyze virtual event attendance and engagement to evaluate the effectiveness of the virtual events strategy.
- Stay up-to-date on trends and developments in virtual events and the international education industry to ensure the MSM remains relevant and competitive.
- Supervise and mentor a team of virtual events sales professionals.
- Represent the MSM at external virtual events and meetings.
Who We’re Looking For:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as marketing, business, or international education.
- A master’s degree or higher in a relevant field will be preferred.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in sales and virtual events, preferably in the international education industry.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing successful sales strategies and closing sales for virtual events.
- Strong knowledge of the international education industry and current trends and developments in virtual events.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of the cultural and language nuances for target audiences in different regions.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining relationships with key clients and partners.
- Familiarity with budget management and financial reporting.
- Experience in supervising and mentoring sales teams.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to evaluate data to inform decision-making.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Knowledge of CRM and other sales tools.
In addition to these qualifications, an ideal candidate for the role would be someone who is proactive, strategic, and results-driven, with a passion for virtual events and international education and the ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions..
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Can thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who motivates and inspires people around them
What we offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work