With more than 50 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider for university and admissions, enrolments, and marketing departments with robust solutions that address operational, intelligence, and outreach challenges for educational institutions around the world. A globally spread MSM team takes pride in providing world-class solutions to educational institution partners in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Program Manager will be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization. Program Manager will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals, and will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
- Vancouver, Canada
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.