This is an exciting opportunity to help lead special projects, develop procedures, and monitor progress as we rapidly grow our business. Reporting into the Chief Growth Officer (CGO), you will ensure the success of various projects and initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Working alongside the CGO, you will help develop and manage projects from the ideation stage until full completion, taking care to effectively manage resources, scope, and time
- Develop and manage an action registry and ensure things are getting done
- Develop and utilize project management techniques while leading project teams
- Create policy and procedure documents and other ad hoc documents
- Assist in ad hoc tasks, including some administrative tasks, as needed
- Help develop a culture of accountability, honesty, empathy, creativity, and fun
Who We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of administrative, project, and/or coordination experience, PMP certification an asset but not required
- Experience and comfortable working as part of a high-performance team
- Able to work under tight time constraints and still deliver good work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Comfort with ambiguity and gaps
- Positive attitude with bias towards fixing something instead of complaining about something
- Highly focused, able to get a lot done in a short period of time
- Ability to work at least 3 hours per day (Monday to Thursday) within the EST time zone
What We Offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- Chance to build something—we are growing quickly
- We offer equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and law equal employment opportunity laws.
Location Of Work
- Anywhere in the Philippines
Who We Are
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader in innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrolment management, education management, and EdTech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrolment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
– Presence in 17 countries and growing
– An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
– Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.