MSM is looking for an experienced Project Manager who will oversee the coordination and completion of IT projects on time, within the set budget and within the scope. He or she will manage all aspects of the assigned project such as setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring the progress of the project.
The Project Manager is expected to prepare reports for updating the upper management regarding the status of the project. He or she will also serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are collaborating for the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
What You’ll Do
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Track project costs and length in order to meet budget and deadlines
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various clients about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Review the team’s performance sprintly
- Cross training for web development team
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or a related field
- At least 6-8 years of project management and/or related experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong proficiency with project management software tools (Jira, Azure Devops, Asana, etc.)
- Strong project management methodologies, and best practices (Agile, waterfall, et al.) Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope and timeline
- Must be willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- PMP Certification / Agile Certification (Scrum Master) – (not required but preferred)
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on the lives of thousands of international students
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Who We Are
MSM Unify is a student recruitment platform that empowers education institutions, agents, and students. It unifies the stakeholders of students recruitment, allowing them to work collaboratively online to diversify their students and reach the curious learners of the world. This expansive, AI-powered platform also offers comprehensive, free resources for students and other programs seekers in the international education space.
MSM Unify is backed by the experience and expertise of M Square Media (MSM), a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrollment management, education management, and edtech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.