The Records Manager is responsible for assisting in the implementation of a centralized electronic records storage system, and overseeing the ongoing business records storage of a global multi subsidiary business. Supervise other staff to continue supply and storage of records.Be knowledgeable and able to locate and retrieve records as and when needed. This position includes making determinations on nature of document and appropriate storage of same. Liaises with executive, financial and HR staff, and various other stakeholders at all levels to communicate policies and procedures. Strives to enhance service delivery, leads quality assurance activities and fosters partnerships with user departments.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Demonstrated knowledge of records management and registration systems, policies and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of identifying business, HR, finance, corporate, administration and legal documents.
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills to ensure a working environment that supports effective service delivery.
- Demonstrated understanding of user needs to develop solutions, achieve targets and ensure user needs are met.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively deal with a variety of stakeholders both internal and external to the organization.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making abilities to address complex and diverse business records to ensure accurate storage
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing at various levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to develop quality improvement programs, including developing, maintaining, verifying and evaluating existing systems
- Ability to organize, prioritize and be self-motivated.
- Ability to operate computers and technology, including relevant computer applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Records Management, Information or Records
- Management or other related field plus 2 or more years’ recent, related experience in a large, complex information management environment.
What we offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.