Regional Recruitment Manager – GMO The Role
MSM is looking for a highly skilled and organized Regional Recruitment Manager to join the
team. The Regional Recruitment Manager must have excellent organization skills and knowledge in International Student Recruitment particularly in the international education sector. The Regional Recruitment Manager is responsible for conducting market analysis, marketing the university assigned in the particular region to improve company sales. Other responsibilities include generating customer leads and developing sales and marketing strategies that boost business for the company.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with counselors and overseas education consultants.
- Hold presentations, seminars and spot evaluation sessions.
- Develop implement and manage a digital strategy to maximize international student recruitment.
- A demonstrated ability to speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Train and mentor others, as well as design training programs.
- Exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality. •
- Pro-actively generate ideas to develop business opportunities.
- Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Business Administration or a similar field preferred
- Able to travel and meet and liaise with potential partners and clients
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high-level executives
- Strong analytical skills.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly preferred candidates with experience in one or all areas, including: international education, higher education and information technology
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills are required • Knowledge of general trends, economic drivers and policies across the international education sector
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on the lives of thousands of international students ●
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
- Remote work
Location of Work