With more than 50 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider for university and admissions, enrolments, and marketing departments, with robust solutions that address operational, intelligence, and outreach challenges for educational institutions around the world. A globally spread MSM team takes pride in providing world-class solutions to educational institution partners in USA, UK, Canada, Australia and the EU. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com
And here we grow again – MSM Higher Ed, an exciting division of M Square Media is now recruiting a Registrar as an integral member of its leadership team.
The MSM Higher Ed Registrar provides leadership and vision needed for planning, organizing and directing all operations associate with a Registrar’s office, including
· Act as an integral member of the MSM Higher Ed Quality Assurance team.
· Collaborate with education administration to ensure regulatory compliance as required by the relevant jurisdiction, accreditation, and other professional bodies.
· Collaborate with technology, financial, academic, marketing, recruitment, partnership, strategic initiatives, business development and other MSM Higher Ed leadership.
· Oversee course scheduling processes in collaboration with academic areas.
· Establish policy, procedures and process for student-related management such as, but not limited to, admissions, registration, records management and graduation procedures.
· Recommend, implement and maintain integrated student information systems and other technology products.
· Establish curriculum development and approval protocol consistent with best practise and requirements of regulatory bodies.
· Create effective management of articulation process and agreements.
· Engage with the leadership team towards the development of student services, student success, retention, student financial aid and other education support programs.
· Supervise, manage, train, evaluate and motivate staff who facilitate the processes of the Registrar’s Office.
· Serve as the privacy compliance officer for MSM Higher Ed.
· Other responsibilities consistent with the role of a college or university Registrar.
· Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred.
· Minimum 5 years of experience as an Assistant or Associate Registrar in higher education.
Skills and Experience
· Experience using student information systems and communications technologies.
· Experience with policy development and approval process.
· Familiarity with all functions of a college/university Registrar’s Office.
· Familiarity with private and public education compliance (particularly in Canada but other national jurisdictions are of interest).
· Experience with international education transcript, process and practises.
· Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing in English.
· Ability to work with diverse constituents, individually and as a member of a group.
· Strong cross-cultural communications skills and an ability to work with staff across the globe.
· Proven qualities of integrity, leadership, accuracy, initiative and organizational commitment.
· Sufficient flexibility to meet across time zone using a range of technology including video conferencing.
· Ability to communicate effectively in a language other than English is desirable.
· A strong disposition for policy and process with a hint of entrepreneurial spirit will be welcomed.
What We Offer
· The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives.
· To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team.
· To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe.
Location of Work
· MSM Higher Ed is launching in BC, Canada however we welcome applications from across the globe.
Thank you for your interest in MSM Higher Ed, a division of M Square Media, however only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable laws.
Reference ID: REGMSMHE44
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift