Mentora College of Business & Technology is a new career college with public college pathways that offer intensive diploma programs in Business Administration Management and Hotel Management. In addition, it also has an accredited language school catering to international markets and is part of a reputable global education network.
Our career college provides a high standard of education and goes the extra mile for our learners, who receive an applied, future-proofed education that will set them up for success.
Responsible for increasing sales and the focused marketing of the Latin American region. Build and grow educational agency base and student enrollment. Provide support and advice to students in order to assist them to achieve their career college/language goals to meet higher education requirements and career objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop existing local and international educational agency relationships and recruit new partnerships
- Plan and execute marketing initiatives and promotional campaigns via social media and other platforms
- Research new growth opportunities
- Liaise with operations managers to introduce or conduct program directives
- Working with internal and CRM databases to input and track opportunities
- Progress meetings and updates with Executive Director of Operations regarding sales and student activities.
- Offer program counseling services and assistance to current and potential students
- Liaison with Academic Supervisors to determine the most suitable English/College courses that meet the student’s needs and goals
- Address and resolve any student concerns, complaints, and requests
- Arrange trial lessons for interested students
- Counsel students in order to ease the transition to living in Toronto and cultural differences
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties of this position. Employees are required to follow all job-related instructions and perform other tasks requested by the Director
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years sales experience. Language/College program sales preferred or in the educational field
- Minimum 1 years experience as a student counsellor
- Spoken and written proficiency in English AND Portuguese and/or Spanish
- College diploma or university degree
- Knowledgeable in ESL center operations and industry demands in Toronto preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in person, via phone or video presentations
- Effective sales manner with the ability to develop rapport quickly, build business relationships, and conduct marketing initiatives yielding results
- Preference for experience in social media marketing and tech savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Additional pay:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Toronto, ON M4Y1Y5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)