MSM is looking for a highly skilled and organized Senior Manager to join the team. The Senior Manager must have excellent organization skills and knowledge in International Student Recruitment particularly in the international education sector. The Senior Manager is responsible for conducting market analysis, marketing the university assigned in the particular region to improve company sales. Other responsibilities include generating customer leads and developing sales and marketing strategies that boost business for the company.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with counsellors and overseas education consultants
- Hold presentations, seminars and spot evaluation sessions
- Develop implement and manage a digital strategy to maximize international Canadian student recruitment
- Proactively generate ideas to develop business opportunities
- Speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings.
- Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals of Canada established for the region
- Engage and maintain communication with agents regularly about Canadian institution.
- Mentor and guide agents to improve the quality and volume of international student enrolment for Canada.
- Disseminate communications and activities online using CRM and social media
- platforms including delivering key or inspiring messages and encouraging engagement from agents, higher education institution leaders, and students
- Be on the lookout for prospective agents for the Canada student applications.
- Carry out any task assigned by the Management from time to time
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Business Administration or a similar field preferred
- Able to travel and meet and liaise with potential partners and clients
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high-level executives
- Strong analytical skills.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly preferred candidates with experience in one or all areas, including: international education, higher education and information technology
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills are required
- Knowledge of general trends, economic drivers and policies across the international education sector
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on the lives of thousands of international students
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
- Remote work
Location of Work
Who We Are:
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrolment management, education management, and EdTech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrolment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the Pioneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.