MSM is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed Senior Manager for Human Resources in India. The role holder will report to the Head, People’s Experience, and will be involved in developing and delivering the HR or people plan for MSM to build a high-performing, motivated organization to support the MSM vision and strategy. This role will also be required to lead initiatives to implement the strategy through culture-based initiatives and reviewing and redesigning people processes.
The Senior Manager for Human Resources is expected to support the Head, People’s Experience, and the leaders in designing appropriate HR strategy aligning with the organization strategy. This role will provide subject matter expertise related to people practices and processes, bring in tools for strategic thinking by the HR team and facilitate conversations around people practices aligned with the strategy of the organization, as well as support in building an organization.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the implementation (including possible detailed design finalization) of the MSM across delivery areas while taking into account the various delivery models and thus differentiated implementation plans.
- Support the Head, People’s Experience in strategic employee life cycle initiatives such as goal planning and cascade in line with strategy, building a pay and rewards strategy, identifying learning and development initiatives key for meeting the strategy of the organization. Support the Head, People’s Experience in building the right Talent strategy for the MSM in line with its vision and strategy while understanding the organization’s policies and frameworks.
- Support the Head, People’s Experience in leading and managing the people change aspect across the delivery areas and work with all the members of the HR teams in implementing key changes related to people practices.
- Support the Head, People’s Experience in building an optimized HR structure in order to meet the organizational and business goals.
- Prepare a time-bound, individual-oriented action plan for incorporating initiatives emerging from Organisation Development initiatives, performance evaluations, and other business needs
- Design and implement employee engagement and retention initiatives
- Institute the R&R mechanisms as per the business needs
- Conduct periodic focus groups, analyze attrition data to diagnose organizational and people issues
- Institute grievance redressal mechanism and ensure seamless implementation
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Provide effective leadership, performance management, and development for staff managed, identifying staff competence and formulating strategies to address them and providing professional mentoring and guidance
Who We’re Looking For
- The candidate must have 10-12 years of experience in strategic Human Resources; should have executed consulting/ strategic assignments in HR
- Building relationships at all levels of the organization
- Flexibility, independence, and initiative to perform successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Very good people management skills, good communication, and facilitation skills
- Knowledge, experience, and understanding of best practices in HR processes and systems
- Preferably a professional HR qualification from a recognized institution
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Can thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who motivates and inspires people around them
What We Offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
- Anywhere in India
Who We Are
MSM Unify is a student recruitment platform that empowers education institutions, agents, and students. It unifies the stakeholders of student recruitment, allowing them to work collaboratively online to diversify their students and reach the curious learners of the world. This expansive, AI-powered platform also offers comprehensive, free resources for students and other program seekers in the international education space.
MSM Unify is backed by the experience and expertise of M Square Media (MSM), a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrollment management, education management, and EdTech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.