MSM is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed Senior Manager for Training and Development in India. The role holder will be reporting to the Head, People’s Experience, and will be involved in the creating and implementation of the training strategy to support the organization’s current and future business needs.
The Senior Manager for Training and Development will be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training covering end-to-end processes, transactions, and reports. The training strategy aims to increase the reach of training whilst reducing the cost of delivery; this will make extensive use of remote training delivery tools and increasing the use of self-access learning materials.
What You’ll Do
- Ascertains training needs and establishes guidelines for the design of training materials, leading the writing and quality assuring of materials for delivery, principally via the web.
- Plans the production of training materials taking account of timescales, resources, and quality requirements.
- Designing e-learning modules based on identified needs.
- Negotiates and agrees with customers/clients the content of training materials required and ensures that they conform to specific client requirements.
- Responsible for knowledge transfer of new materials to other colleagues within the training team.
- Trains end-users in relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills using appropriate methods, equipment, and materials.
- Liaises with stakeholders and project managers to ensure training is aligned to business needs.
- Keeps up to date with operational requirements of the business and provides training needs analyses and advice on training methodology
- Maintains web-based resources (intranet, learning portal, Easy Step Guides) in a user-friendly manner.
- Responds to questions from end-users in a timely and appropriate fashion.
- Assists learners to carry out pre/post course work to ensure maximum learning benefit is gained from the practical experience. Supervision of learning will usually take place remotely using Applications such as Web ex or occasionally face to face.
- Reviews course evaluations on a quarterly basis and acts on feedback.
- Reviews trainer feedback on a quarterly basis and acts on feedback.
- Evaluates courses through stakeholders and acts on feedback modifying course content or delivery as appropriate.
Who We’re Looking For
- The candidate must have 10-12 years of experience in staff training & development
- At least 5 years’ experience of technical and soft skills training, preferably in an international organization
- Experience of working within a multi-location team
- Professional Training & Development qualification from a recognized institution
- Practical experience of training material development and delivery Knowledge and experience of web-enabled training (e.g. Cisco WebEx Training Centre)
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Can thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who motivates and inspires people around them
What We Offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
- Anywhere in India
Who We Are
MSM Unify is a student recruitment platform that empowers education institutions, agents, and students. It unifies the stakeholders of student recruitment, allowing them to work collaboratively online to diversify their students and reach the curious learners of the world. This expansive, AI-powered platform also offers comprehensive, free resources for students and other program seekers in the international education space.
MSM Unify is backed by the experience and expertise of M Square Media (MSM), a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrollment management, education management, and EdTech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.