MSM Unify is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed Senior Manager – Student Recruitment to develop, nurture, and maintain strong relationships with education agents, counselors, and international education consultants to help make MSMUnify the top platform in its space.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and maintain positive, productive relationships with education agents, counselors, and international education consultants
- Meet with agents regularly and conduct presentations, seminars and spot evaluation sessions
- Expertly discuss and pitch MSM Unify to target agents and other stakeholders ∙ Train and upskill agents, as well as design training programs, in international recruitment and the long-term use and adoption of MSM Unify as an automated student recruitment and marketing platform
- Prepare high-quality and effective training materials
- A demonstrated ability to speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings
- Proactively generate ideas to develop and harness business opportunities ∙ Work independently with minimal supervision
- Exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality ∙ Proactively generate ideas to develop business opportunities
Who We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated ability and track record in sales and/or marketing in the international education and student recruitment sector
- Above average to excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, Hindi, languages in top student regions)
- Ability to influence, assist, and empower professional education agents and counselors to help meet MSM Unify’s business objectives relating to this stakeholder segment
- A strong grasp and understanding of edtech and pertinent tools, technology, and applications
- Demonstrated ability to meet performance metrics and expectations, thus driving a significant increase in revenue through agent relationships and partnerships ∙ High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- High-energy and compelling vision with a proven entrepreneurial track record of defining and delivering new initiatives
- Strong presentation skills.
- Team handling and training.
- Maintain healthy relationship with clients.
What We Offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work