Are you passionate about taking on big and complex challenges? Are you determined to deliver results while disrupting the international education industry? We’re looking for a Service Manager to lead our Admission Function and drive all aspects of the Services strategy for MSM. This is a highly influential role within the company, and you will be managing a sizable marketing budget and driving both offline and online campaigns and initiatives.
MSM is looking for a detailed oriented, well connected and organized Service Manager to join our growing client relations team.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze the applications of prospective students based on standard admission policies.
- Document collection and verification of the students for admission process.
- Co-ordinating with students, agents and the university.
- Provide assistance to the students to complete the enrolment forms.
- Review all the students’ applications and refer the students to financial services personnel if required.
- Provide support to prepare admission related presentations and to host student receptions.
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs and student feedbacks in order to generate student reports for management whenever required.
- Conduct online webinars for students and universities.
- Follow up for fees and documents with the students.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Drafting emails.Skills and Experience:
Skills and Experience
- Highly preferred candidates with experience in one or all areas, including: international education, higher education and information technology
- Strong communication, excel skills, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills are required
- Knowledge of general trends, economic drivers and policies across the international education sector
Who We Are Looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Business Administration or a similar field preferred .
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high-level executives .
- Strong analytical skills.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of learners’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team.
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
- Remote work.
- Location of Work: India