MSM is seeking a highly motivated Social Media Specialist to work in Philippines. The Social Media Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales. Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research and setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and manage lead generation campaigns and strategies for MSM and institutions.
- Conduct market research and personas for target audiences for lead generation campaigns.
- Coordinate with graphic designers, content writers, and web developers on materials needed for lead generation campaigns.
- Track progress and evaluate campaign performance in accordance with campaign goals and KPIs.
- Create budget proposals for lead generation campaigns backed with market research.
- Optimize campaigns on all aspects involved such as social media platforms, Google ads, landing page optimization, etc
- Create lead generation funnels from start to finish
- Evaluate lead generation campaigns performance and market behavior for future contextual content
- 2-3 years’ experience in lead generation campaigns
- Able to create and succeed in lead generation campaigns
- Has experience running lead generation campaigns on social media
- Experience in Google Search and Display Advertising
- Experience in landing page optimization
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.