You will be responsible for achieving profitable sales and growth through a consultative business development approach. You will use your expertise to find prospects, build pipelines, successful negotiation and closing opportunities. You will be a trusted advisor to our key stakeholders and customers by providing guidance and building rewarding relationships.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Building/ Hiring a profound sales team and developing a compensation structure for the new sales hires.
- Plan out sales, marketing and business development strategy to build a pipeline in IT services, Custom Software Development, Web Development, Mobile Apps, Digital Marketing, Emerging & Arising Technologies.
- Setup lead generation process while finalizing tools and resources with management
- Explore and target various lead generation methods like Online Bidding, Email Marketing Leads, Listing Portals, Social Channels, Business Directory, etc.
- Create & Handle online bidding profiles like Upwork, Clutch, Guru,etc.
- Deep knowledge of handling ‘LinkedIn Navigator, Zoom/Discover Data, Google PPC campaigns to generate prospects lead data.
- Pre-sales discussions, negotiations, closing the sales and handing over the client to the delivery team.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and prepare convincing write-ups/ messages.
- Strategically Identify, create and pursue new business opportunities and customers.
- Being able to put together budgetary proposals and costing metrics for our clients.
- Oversee Digital marketing operations and work with them to achieve sales targets.
- Strong negotiation skills and self-motivation to regularly meet sales targets.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills for effective communication with overseas clients.
- 4-6 years of experience in International Sales/Pre-Sales/Business Development for IT Services, Web & Software development industry is required**
- Handle lead up to various sales pipeline stages and experience in requirement gathering
- Proposal drafting ( RFQ, RFI) and handling skills are mandatory*
- Have knowledge of using HubSpot CRM for sales pipeline management
- Must be flexible and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of delivering on sales results and using innovative tactics to achieve targets.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to assess problems and provide practical solutions.
- Should be flexible to meet different time zone requirements for international clients
Qualifications: B.Tech. /BCA /MCA /MBA
Salary(CTC): Up to 6.0 Lac. Per Annum (Will be based on Skill set and experience)
Job Timing: UK & US Shifts (we allow for flexible timings)
PRE-REQUISITES/PREPARE FOR FINAL INTERVIEW ROUND:
- Our sales coverage will be global with focus on the North American market majorly.
- Annual sales target for the first year will be around USD $100,000 USD (Minimum)
- Share your plans on how you plan to hire a sales team, headcount, budget requirements.