Are you motivated to make a difference in the international education sector? Are you determined to deliver optimal results? We’re looking for a Senior Manager – Insights and Analytic to be part of our Strategic Alliance team to drive growth for MSM. This is a highly influential role within the company that requires you to spearhead campaigns and initiatives to promote the business in India.
MSM is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed Senior Manager – Insights and Analytic. The role holder will be required to develop a framework for expectations of assigned Alliance Partner(s) to expand the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop proposals and recommendations for Senior Leaders and Executives that identify and profile high impact strategies via insightful analytic so that action plans can be developed to maximize productivity, efficiency and client experience.
- Assist Directors with various analytic projects for MSM.
- Implement and maintain the MSM Insights & Analytic, Tuning & Optimization program as directed by Management
- Develop fan analytic thought leadership pieces and Inputs for MSM
- Conduct quantitative research, potentially including media analysis, automated dashboard development and reporting, knowledge of social media publishing & listening tools, and/or digital analytic
- Create clear, robust, and thought-provoking campaign recaps
- Provide actionable and relevant insights/ideas to add value and increase client retention and additions.
- Produce campaign reporting for our sales teams to share with clients, helping them understand the key drivers of performance and inform future activity
- Imparting industry knowledge to others through “thought leadership” initiatives around the year
- Daily boiling down data sets into a a compelling story and action plans that will include the development of joint solutions, sales training and education
Who We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 5+ years consumer insights and Analytic experience
- International Education industry experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is preferred
- Familiar with web analytic tools
- Proficient in of MS Office, MS Access, VBA, SPSS, or SAS programming
- Ensure Brand and Senior Leadership kept up to date with evolving market and therapeutic area changes via robust reporting
- Become the brand insight champion
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- MS Office, MS Access, VBA, SPSS, or SAS programming and Google Sheets.
- Can exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Can thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who motivates and inspires people around them
What we offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
- Anywhere in India