The student recruiter is expected to develop and build contacts with international education agents in Canada (Metro Vancouver in particular) and to increase the international student enrolments. The successful candidate will gain the opportunity to work with Metro Vancouver and British Columbia high school international education counselors.
The student recruiter must also attend education fairs organized by the local school districts and must develop strong connections with the Indian community in Metro Vancouver and other parts of British Columbia and Canada.
What You’ll Do
- Handle student inquiries and applications from Indian students, assist them with student orientations, and make them aware of the culture and student life at the partner institution;
- Help and promote the partner institution in Canada with a significant focus on increasing enrollment numbers.
- Contribute to forecasting and meeting overall organizational and institutional student enrolment targets
- Travel and represent partner institution by participating in education fairs, and other recruitment events and act as a liaison between the institution and prospective students or education agents
Who We’re Looking For
- Has a bachelor’s degree in any stream
- Has a minimum of two years of experience in student recruitment activities in an educational institution in Vancouver
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills with hands-on experience in making presentations
- Those who are proficient in English, Hindi, and Punjabi languages and additional languages are considered an asset
- Has good translation skills both in oral communication and written documentation
- Has a valid driving license with the ability to access a car, travel nationally and internationally, and has a passport for international travels
- Someone who is comfortable with flexible working hours
- Has a strong understanding of international admissions procedures
- Someone who is outspoken and confident
- Someone who is proficient in analyzing data and making recommendations
- Has familiarity with Microsoft Office and other computer software as well as Internet applications
- Has a Canadian passport or work permit
What We Offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
- Vancouver, Canada
Who We Are
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader in innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrolment management, education management, and EdTech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrolment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
– Presence in 17 countries and growing
– An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
– Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.