Represent MSM brand to promote Eton College agents as well as international agents, and prospective students across Canada.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Increase student enrollment at Eton College by recruiting students across Canada.
- Negotiate terms of engagement, provide training to agents and their staff, and keep the agent contacts engaged with MSM and Eton College through regular communication
- Undergo presentations in the local marketplace to further promote Eton College
- Train and guide agents to improve the quality and volume of domestic applicants, ensuring top quality
- Disseminate communications and activities online using CRM and social media platforms including delivering key messages and encouraging engagement from potential and current students
- Implement marketing and recruitment strategies through research and market analysis to maximize international student outreach
- Proactively undergo agent outreach and training
- Occasionally travel to the assigned markets for student recruitment and agent networking events
- Organize and host open houses, orientation and campus tours and other promotional activities.
- Provide reporting to senior leadership team on sales, market trends, potential and current lead sources and strategic partnerships
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bilingual: English and another foreign language
- Minimum 2 years of student recruitment experience for secondary and/or post-secondary institutions
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication verbal and written skills
- Autonomous self-starter, with the ability to work independently within a team-based environment
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with an attention to detail to ensure information accuracy • Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships
- Experience working with educational consultants and or post secondary institutions directly; considered a bonus
- Experience working with a CRM (HubSpot); considered an asset
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
- Vancouver, Canada
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.