MSM is looking for an experienced UI/UX designer for a groundbreaking web platform serving the international education sector.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will help bring our ideas to life by crafting beautiful, intuitive, and responsive creative products for various platforms including web browsers, Android, iOS, different operating systems, and other upcoming and emerging technologies
What You’ll Do
- Design UI for platforms including but not limited to web, desktop and mobile apps (iOS & Android)
- Create beautiful, responsive, and UX-friendly website mockups that help lead users to desired action, i.e., become brand-aware, purchase products, transform into brand advocates
- Draft and present design options, including capabilities, to stakeholders and revise according to feedback gathered in a timely manner
- Design graphic UX interface elements like menus, tabs, widgets, etc
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Maintain corporate branding by setting visual design style guides and standards
- Design and implement a seamless user experience from design concept to final implementation
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems such as responsiveness
- Conduct Usability / UX testing
Who We’re Looking For
- At least 5 years of experience in designing customer facing websites, desktop and mobile applications
- Graduate of Multimedia Arts, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant
- A strong, impressive portfolio highlighting UI design work with UX integration and/or
- website or digital designs – experience working with multinational companies and global
- brands an advantage
- Expert understanding of the UX process
- Expert knowledge on design software like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Extensive experience in creating prototypes like mockups and wireframes
- Excellent collaboration, brainstorming, and communication skills
- Ability to consistently deliver excellent quality work on short deadlines
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on the lives of thousands of international students
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
- India / Philippines
Who We Are
MSM Unify is a student recruitment platform that empowers education institutions, agents, and students. It unifies the stakeholders of students recruitment, allowing them to work collaboratively online to diversify their students and reach the curious learners of the world. This expansive, AI-powered platform also offers comprehensive, free resources for students and other programs seekers in the international education space.
MSM Unify is backed by the experience and expertise of M Square Media (MSM), a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrollment management, education management, and edtech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.