MSM (Abcodo) is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed University Partnerships Manager to develop our UK region and to lead the way for the MSM (Abcodo) partnerships team.
The University Partnerships Manager must be personable with excellent skills and knowledge related to the international education sector. The University Partnerships Manager is responsible for leveraging institutional partnerships, building networks, and increasing company tie-ups across the institutions in the United Kingdom.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with education institutions.
- Represent MSM (Abcodo) and pitch its services to higher education institutions.
- Proactively generate ideas to develop, implement, and manage a strategy to maximize partnership counts.
- Speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings.
- Maximize partnership counts to achieve financial goals established for the region.
- Provide strategies on how to increase international student enrolment at MSM (Abcodo) partner institutions based on research and market analysis.
- Engage and maintain communication with institutions regularly.
- Disseminate communications and activities online using CRM and social media platforms including delivering key or inspiring messages and encouraging engagement from agents, higher education institution leaders, and students.
- Be on the lookout for prospective institutions.
Who We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 4 to 8 years of Partnerships / University Partnerships Manager / Sales experience in International Education
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Fluent in both regional language and English
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Has outstanding negotiating skills
- Well-organized and driven by success
- Can thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- A natural leader who motivates and inspires people around them
- Strategic in decision making and with market intelligence
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on the lives of thousands of international students
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
- Work from home opportunity
Location of Work
- Anywhere in India, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Latin America, Eastern Europe & Philippines
Who We Are
With more than 100 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a leader in innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider that helps institutions increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, agent management, and personalized solutions for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, and market entry and expansion, to name a few. We address the operational, intelligence, and outreach challenges that educational institutions face today and in the future. A globally spread MSM team takes pride in providing world-class solutions to institution partners in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, following applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.