Are you motivated to make a difference in the international education sector? Are you determined to deliver optimal results? We’re looking for a Vice President Higher Education to be part of our MSM team. This is a highly influential role within the company that requires you to spearhead campaigns and initiatives to promote the business globally.
MSM is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed Vice President Higher Education . The Vice President of Higher Education will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of initiatives aimed at enhancing the quality of higher education in the country through Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) and Government Relations. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successful project management, government relations, and experience in higher education.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement strategies to increase PPPs for higher education in the International education industry.
- Develop, manage and maintain huge revenue streams and business volume.
- Ability to develop and foster a high performing team.
- Foster relationships with government agencies and other stakeholders to facilitate partnerships and collaborations.
- Represent the organization in interactions with government agencies, education institutions, and other stakeholders.
- Monitor the implementation of PPP projects and provide regular reports to the CEO and President.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of higher education policy and regulation.
- Stay informed about the latest developments in the higher education sector and advise the organization accordingly.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop and implement new initiatives.
Who We’re Looking For:
- A Master’s degree in Higher Education, Public Administration, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in higher education administration, government relations, and project management.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and manage teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and outside the box.
- Proven experience in developing and managing PPPs in the higher education sector.
- Knowledge of higher education policy and regulation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong commitment to delivering results.
This is an exciting opportunity for a visionary leader with a passion for improving higher education through PPPs and government relations. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this role, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Can thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who motivates and inspires people around them
What we offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work