MSM is seeking a highly motivated Web Developer to work in Philippines. The Web Developer is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop websites using best software development practices
- Creating website layout or user interfaces using industry standard practices
- Integrate data from various databases and back-end services
- Can deliver software platforms across multiple products and organizational units
- Maintain an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices
- Identify problems caught through customer feedback and testing
- Evaluating code to ensure it is valid and it meets industry standards operating systems
- Determining user needs by determining technical requirements
- Work with Web Designers and other Web Development teams to create the best possible website.
- Be aware of emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- 2-3 years of experience in front end web development
- Strong knowledge of web standards.
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Is knowledgeable in responsive web design
- Working knowledge of Angular,Bootstrap, react.
- Has skills in testing and debugging
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Skills and Experience
- Creative problem solving and aggressive problem diagnosis skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Able to develop ideas and clearly express them
- High degree of independent judgment
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.