With more than 50 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider for university and admissions, enrolments, and marketing departments with robust solutions that address operational, intelligence, and outreach challenges for educational institutions around the world. A globally spread MSM team takes pride in providing world-class solutions to educational institution partners in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU. Know more about us: M Square Media.
MSM is seeking an experienced Web QA Specialist to perform quality assurance for design and testing functionality. Web QA Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that the client websites we build look amazing and function flawlessly.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform quality assurance efforts on multiple websites, monitor and document testing activities.
- Design, develop and maintain test cases and strategies for cross-browser testing and multiple user scenarios.
- Collaborate with the team to understand website changes and QA testing requirements to deal with issues/defects in a timely manner.
- Establish a testing feedback loop with other developers and team members.
- Create written documentation and procedures for application testing and compliance.
- Debug test environment, automate sprints, and develop testing scenarios.
- Responsible for making sure all our websites are pixel perfect in design, functioning as they should and meet the brief.
- Review print content to make sure formatting, and files specs are as they should be, while making sure browser and device compatibility has been done.
- Evaluate and test websites and UI/UX web design to verify functions according to user requirements.
- Be involved in the entire development process during initial QA and final QA.
- Participate in review of standards, procedures, tools and process. Prepare and develop test strategies and test plans.
- Monitor, manage and communicate with developers on issues found on the project. Work collectively to solve defects.
- Assist project leaders in solving quality assurance issues.
- Assist in disaster recovery testing.
- 3 years’ experience in web quality assurance both for front-end and back-end development.
- Experienced with end-user testing, usability testing, software and web application testing, Java/JSP or C#/ASP, PHP
- Has an eye for design (functional testing as it is design accuracy
- Technical capacity and can collaborate with a team
- Project and time management
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.